Roman Insurance Services has been helping homeowners feel safer since 2003. We’re always looking for ways to provide our clients with the best insurance packages in the industry at the lowest prices available.

Are you spending too much precious time thinking about what might happen to you in the future? Don’t worry! We’re here to help!


When it comes to preventing costly water-related damage in your home, sometimes it’s best to know what not to do.

In this video, “This Old House” plumbing and heating expert, Richard Trethewey, is joined by Travelers forensic engineer Kevin Arpin to discuss how to avoid a few common plumbing mistakes — like overtightening pipe connections — which can lead to possible leaks and losses.


Your home is the one of the biggest purchases you will make and your most valuable asset. To protect yourself from potential problems, you need a California insurance agent that will work with you to find the best company and settle your claims quickly. That’s where Roman Insurance Services comes in – we can help you find the right fit for you and provide you with high quality, personal service at an affordable price.

Homeowner policies will differ based on where you live, the valuables in the home and which type of coverage you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, in addition to the event if someone is injured on your property.

We can tailor a specific package to your needs and risks by accessing top rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price. We can quickly compare rates to ensure you don’t have any gaps in coverage down the road.

Homeowners insurance policy coverage in California
Property Coverage – to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.

Personal Property – if you have a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage.

Liability – this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.

Medical Expenses – this would be medical coverage for someone, other than a resident, that is injured on your property.

Living Expenses – if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you’re forced from your home.

Optional coverage to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy includes personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake or jewelry insurance